Szkoła Językowa Hello we Wrocławiu. Kursy angielskiego i hiszpańskiego.
a) failed b) was failed c) have failed d) had failed
2. While I was going home, my son … to France.
a) flew b) flown c) was flying d) has been flying
3. When I was a child I … tennis twice a week.
a) played b) used to play c) use to play d) was used to play
4. As a young child Kate … most of her time playing the piano.
a) spend b) would spend c) had spent d) was spending
5. How long … here?
a) do you wait b) are you waiting c) have you been waiting
d) had you been waiting
6. Never … such a beautiful and smart girl.
a) do I see b) have I seen c) did I see d) I saw
7. What … so wonderful?
a) smells b) is smelling c) does it smell d) is it smelling
8. It’s been ages since I last … you.
a) saw b) have seen c) had seen d) was seen
9. We all knew that something wasn’t right, but she didn’t want to say what …
a) happen b) was happening c) had happened d) happened
10. As soon as I … my money back, I’ll buy a new car.
a) get b) will get c) got d) am getting
11. My train … in half an hour. Could you give me a lift?
a) will leave b) is going to leave c) is leaving d) leaves
12. She’s nice but I assume we … as a couple.
a) won’t work out b) wouldn’t work out c) are not going to work out
d) aren’t working out
13. Stop shouting at me! You … my ideas!
a) always criticise b) are always criticising c) have always criticised
d) always criticised
14. When I got back home, everybody …
a) slept b) was sleeping c) had slept d) had been sleeping
5. Next year we … married for a 20 years.
a) will have been b) will be c) will have been being d) are
16. It was obvious that she would pass her exam. She … for weeks.
a) was preparing b) had been preparing c) prepared d) had prepared
17. Look at his white face. He …
a) will faint b) is going to faint c) is fainting d) have fainted
18. This time tomorrow I … to Greece.
a) will fly b) am flying c) will be flying d) will have been flying
19. The Internet … more and more popular.
a) is getting b) gets c) has been getting d) got
20. Look at her. She …
a) is to cry b) is supposed to cry c) is about to cry d) is due to cry
Rozwiązanie quizu znajdziesz pod linkiem: https://szkolahello.pl/rozwiazania-quizow-z-bloga/